For processing high alloy, martensitic steel, heat-sensitive steel, wrought iron, chrome and chromenickel-steel, brass or bronze. Areas of application: Sheet metal processing, container construction, cast parts, hand tools, tubes and bars, metal constructions. Outstanding results for surface and edge grinding of steel or stainless steel.
Premium product with self-sharpening ceramic grain and additives that actively support grinding. Additional top coat for particularly cool grinding and improved level of surface quality. This innovative abrasive band impresses thanks to a permanently available aggressive removal rate and incredibly long lifetime. The ultimate for demanding grinding work on high alloy or heat-sensitive steel.
- Extremely aggressive removal rate
- Comfortable handling thanks to low contact pressure
- Particularly cool grinding due to additional top coat
- Reduces thermal discolouration on the workpiece
- Ensures a high level of surface quality
- Top results on edges: up to 40% higher removal rate for edge grinding
- Substantial time savings
- A clear plus in terms of service life – significantly more removal with one disc
- Highly resilient